Dr. Emee Vida Estacio, PhD, CPsychol, SFHEA
#1 Best-selling Author of the “Psychology in Your Life” Series
Change your Life for Good | Imposter Syndrome Remedy | Fear is Not My Enemy
Emee’s books are available on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes
Print and Kindle versions:
Want to write a book?
Self-publishing made simple: https://selfpublishingmadesimple.thinkific.com
Connect with Emee:
Facebook Group: http://thepamecode.com/facebook-group
Books, Beauty, and Business welcomes Breanne Turner Hope & Faith Fitness
Hear from Breanne Turner as she shares insights, motivation, and tips for success. She is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist and NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach, Breanne shares her insight on the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle. Mom of twins and business owner. @hopefaithfit Follow her on Facebook.
Hope & Faith Fitness Tips for the Books, Beauty and Business Babes!
We all tend to over complicate this health and fitness thing and with the internet, we are inundated with info on what to do and what not do. Here are my 10 best tips for the babes looking to improve their health:
1. Start small! You didn’t get to your current state of health overnight and you’re not going to reach your ultimate goal overnight either. Baby steps are THE way to go to achieve lasting results.
2. Sleep is paramount. Aim for at least 7 hours.
3. Water is your best friend. Don’t stress about the ounces consumed. If your urine is clear to pale yellow you should be good.
4. Try to eat as many whole foods as possible.
5. Do something you enjoy!
6. Practice moderation, not deprivation.
7. Schedule your workouts. Look for pockets of time you can squeeze in a 10 minute session. It makes a difference!
8. Plan your day to the best of your ability but be able to roll with changes too.
9. Write down your goals/intentions with pen and paper (not your phone!).
10. Finally, give yourself some grace. A healthy lifestyle is about balance, not all or nothing. You WILL have great days and not so great days. It’s OKAY!! You pick right back up and keep going. ️
Hope & Faith Fitness
The fierce competition to be the best, perfect at everything. Women need to be beautiful, successful, smart, head of the household, money maker…you name it, we own it. We need to get out of our own heads and into a space of encouraging others. NO one is uniquely you! Fill each other up. Focus on your ONE top goal, tell someone about it. Then start to take baby steps to get there. Find an encouraging tribe along the way! We hope you reach all your goals!
The BBB Team.
Hear how this top performer stays ahead in a highly competitive industry. Jennifer shares her insight, motivation and tips for success.
Jennifer Ciulla – Top Real Estate Agent – Redefining the market with branding focused on luxury lifestyles.
You can watch this interview here
Jennifer has specialized in representing buyers and sellers of luxury properties earning her widespread respect from distinguished local and international clientele in the high-end residential and commercial fields. Ranked #1 Individual Producing Agent within RE/MAX Fine Properties (the largest brokerage in the US).
The Jennifer Ciulla Group at REMAX Fine Properties
The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life. By: Robin Sharma
The Miracle Morning the 6 Habits That Will Transform Your Life Before 8AM by: Hal Elrod
How to set meaningful goals and actually achieve them. We all want to shoot for the stars. With a little preparation, determination, and focus. You really can achieve anything. Learn a few new tips on how to set goals and take your career to the next level.
Our goal is to help professional women take their careers to the next level. I wish I had a community for this type of insight and success tips when I was starting out. The amazing books, tips, and advice I received along the way is priceless to me now. We hope to share some of that with you!
Thanks for joining!